Instead of filling your garage shelves with endlessly dedicated cleaners of every kind, now you can eliminate many of the dedicated cleaners by choosing a quality cleaner that is suited for many car cleaning and detailing tasks; hence the label all-Purpose, multi-purpose, or even multi-surface cleaners.
The reason this all-purpose cleaner from Auto Glaze has made it on my professional “Must Have” list for a few specific reasons:
- Meets the criteria for detailing made simple.
- Is economical.
- Is safe for virtually every material including leather.
- Concentrate; custom dilution ratios are possible.
- Easy to get.
- Very effective.
Where to Use:
- Carpeting, cloth, and fabric shampooing and cleaning.
- Car leather cleaning.
- Velour headliners to high-end Alcatraz-lined interiors.
- Virtually anything that gets dirty can be cleaned with this all-purpose cleaner.
- A gallon might seem overkill to many driveway detailers or enthusiasts, but this product has so many uses and is very economical.
How to Use:
- 100 ml of APC in 1Ltr of water.
- Ensure the vehicle is not under direct sunlight and then wet its surface with cool water.
- Agitate the solution with a sponge.
- Apply only foam to clean the surface with a sponge.
- Remove any excess water with a Microfiber.